Information for journalists
OnePlusOne can offer journalists:
- Expert comment from our team of relationship researchers, practitioners and information specialists.
- Access to our network of associate psychologists, family lawyers and health professionals
- Up-to-date statistics on a variety of topics, from marriage and divorce rates to cohabitation and civil partnerships.
- Help finding case studies relevant to your research, including individuals and families who have used One Plus One’s range of services.
- Evidence-based research papers and fact sheets.
- Expert relationship tips and advice for box outs or ‘how-to guides’.
- Insight into the current hot topics and relationship trends taken directly from our relationship support service theCoupleConnection.net user forum.
- Topical statistics from our monthly theCoupleConnection.net user polls. We also invite journalists to suggest poll topics related to their current research.
- Access to over 6000 individual books and journals on marriage, divorce, cohabitation, relationship psychology and sociology, counselling, child development, and sex, gender and sexuality in the One Plus One library.
- Article contributions from the One Plus One editorial team based on their 40 years of expertise in the relationships field. The editorial team write all in-house publications and have previously contributed to a variety of titles, from The Guardian to Pick Me Up, as well as practitioner press and academic journals.