The Relationships Alliance
Our vision is a future in which strong and stable personal and social relationships are seen as the basis of a thriving society.
The Alliance’s mission is to develop and support strong and stable personal and social relationships by:
- Championing the importance of relationships so that they are valued in all aspects of public policy and across national and local government.
- Helping the media, politicians, policy makers and public service providers to understand how relationship matter.
- Generating and disseminating high quality information, insight and research on the importance and impact of supporting relationships.
- Growing the market place for relationship support so that more relationships are supported in more ways.
- Developing the capacity of the local relationship support sector so that they are able to adapt to rapidly changing public policy.
The Alliance’s mission has agreed five key priorities that will underpin our work over the coming two years:
- Strengthen the policy case for relationship support to go beyond why relationships matter to the impact of providing support.
- Develop the sector.
- Grow the influence and reach of the sector.
- Grow the market for relationship support.
- Support local infrastructure to develop and mature.
- Become the strategic hub for expertise and insight about relationship support.
- Promoting the case for relationship support in public policy, driving change.
- Strengthening the evidence base and making it accessible .
- Showcasing how it works in practice.
- Promoting and supporting innovation and evidence based practice.
- Supporting local deliverers to measure impact.
- Working with policy makers, commissioners and local relationship support services, creating a viable infrastructure for coordinated delivery.
We will achieve these objectives by:
Our work focuses on the full spectrum of relationship support – working at the personal, social and political level. Our work is focused on both personal and social relationships.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Key Evidence – Messages On Relationship Quality report