OnePlusOne are the designated data controller for thepurposes of the General Data Protection Regulations. Certain third partyservices we use will be designated as a data processor on our behalf.
2. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide by filling in contact forms on our website, including your name, email address, phone number, and any additional comments you choose to provide.
- Information you provide when signing up for our newsletter service, which is facilitated through a service called MailChimp. This includes your name and email address. You have the option to unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking the"unsubscribe" link in the email.
- Information you provide when signing up for our lunch and learn communication, including your full name, email address, and county council or organisational representation. This communication is also managed through the MailChimp service.
- Information collected automatically through functional and statistical third-party services, such asGoogle Analytics, Vimeo, TypeForm, Stripe (for donations), and Memberstack. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical data about your device and its interaction with our website.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about our services and newsletters if you have opted to receive them.
- To manage our lunch and learn communication.
- To improve our website and services through data analysis and statistical insights.
- To process donations and other transactions made through our website.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
4. Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- With your consent when you voluntarily provide us with your information.
- To fulfil contractual obligations when you sign up for specific services.
- For legitimate interests, such as improving our website and services, and providing you with relevant communications.
- Legitimate research data voluntarily provided from you by participating in our research events.
5. Data Sharing
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing services to you. These service providers are contractually obligated to handle your data securely and only process it on our behalf. We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
6. Data Transfers
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the UK/EU area.
7. Data Security
We implement reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We use encryption for data storage and data transfer using SSL. Access to certain data is controlled through access management controls.
8. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access: You can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You can request to receive your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
10. Contact Us