Our accessible online resources help parents to understand the impact of their arguments on their children, and learn techniques to communicate better, handle stress, and manage conflict more constructively.
Combined with a professional training programme for those working to support families, we offer a toolkit of support that empowers people with the skills and confidence they need to do things differently.
Me, You and Baby Too
Getting it Right for Children
- New and expectant parents – targeted or universal.
- Parents experiencing high levels of stress and couple conflict.
- Separating or separated parents experiencing high levels of conflict.
- To help new and expectant parents adapt to the changes that parenthood can have on their relationship.
- To raise awareness of the impact of stress and conflict on their baby.
- To support parents to develop skills to manage conflict constructively.
- To raise awareness of parental conflict and its impact on children.
- To increase parents’ capacity to cope with stress together.
- To support parents to develop skills to manage their conflict more constructively.
- To raise parents’ awareness and understanding of how they are putting their child in the middle of their conflict.
- To help parents to develop positive communication skills.
- To support parents to co-operate and work out solutions together.
- Changes for me and us.
- Coping with stress.
- Conflict and communication.
- Understanding stress.
- Coping with stress together.
- Arguing better.
- Stay calm.
- See it differently.
- Work it out.