We are proud to host our first online event to showcase our Me, You and Baby Too programme. This will take place on Wednesday 2 December 2020.
Learn about the evidence base behind this successful online resource and how it can be used to support new parents.
Our relationship experts will be joined by a local authority practitioner who already integrates Me, You and Baby Too with their existing services and will share how the online programme is used in their local area.
- Emily Ingle, Reducing Parental Conflict Programme, DWP
- Verity Glasgow, co-director OnePlusOne
- Jan Mitcheson, OnePlusOne
- Shannon Hirst, OnePlusOne
- Hayley Donnelly, Early Help Team Leader, Blackburn and Darwen Borough Council
This event is now fully booked. If you would like more information about Me, You and Baby Too, or any other of OnePlusOne’s resource, please contact us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org